Our weekly worship service begins at 9 am on Sunday
Worship at Grace Memorial follows the rites of the Book of Common Prayer and its companion resources. Typically, that means that:
- We celebrate Holy Communion weekly at our 9 am Sunday service.
- We usually use Rite II, which is in modern English rather than old (thee and thou) English.
- On occasion, our worship is Morning Prayer, rather than Holy Communion.
- Our scripture reading for each service follows the Revised Common Lectionary.
- All visitors who seek a closer relationship with God through Jesus are welcome to receive communion.
Known for the beauty of its language, most find worship using The Book of Common Prayer to be both beautiful and satisfying
If you would like to access an online copy of the Book of Common Prayer, follow this link: https://www.bcponline.org/
If you would like to see the readings for the upcoming Sunday, follow this link: https://lectionarypage.net/